This gave me a giggle…
Wanted: 32 y.o. handsome professional Hyderabadi boy from a respectable Sunni family is seeking a slim, fair, pretty modern girl with traditional values and Unites States citizenship.
- Doesn’t this man sounds like he stepped out of GQ magazine? Hope he is not the silent, brooding type!
- Any man with a professional degree (read: lawyer or doctor) has great cachet in our class-obsessed society, and rarely needs to advertise himself…unless he has exhausted all the options that his family has presented him with. Which would indicate that he is extremely picky!
- A professional of 32 is hardly a boy–and if he really is, he has issues that marriage will only exacerbate!
- Respectability speaks for itself; if you have to flaunt the fact, then you are suspect.
- Hyderabadi = nawab (royalty)
- If a “girl” is ready for marriage, she is no longer a girl, but a woman!
- How is a “girl” supposed to be both modern and traditional? Talk about split personality! 😕
- She must have legal US status…but his status goes unmentioned… hmmmmmmm! 🙄
Should I apply for the job? 😉 Oh wait, he is from Hyderabad–way out of my league! 😆