So I’ve been tagged by sweet leila with the weird tag. B) There are sooo many weird things about me, yet I can’t really remember any worthy of putting down, but here goes. 😉 First though, the rules are as follows:
- link to the person who tagged you
- share 7 random/weird things about yourself
- tag 7 ppl and make link to their blogs
- leave the comment to each person’s blogs, just to let them know that they have been tagged
- I upgraded to Windows Live Messenger 8.5 (from 8.1) for no reason. It didn’t bug me into it, nobody suggested it to me, but I just did it. But it is so pretty, especially the purple color…aww yeah!
- I love messing with random people who act stupid. Actually, maybe it’s not an act, but it does humor me none the less. (Not to worry, none of you fall under this category. 😉 )
- No matter how many pictures I’ve taken of the full moon, I still take some more. I still want to take one from the fourth floor of the college building one night.
- I can be overly big headed at times, but only in joking… Like really big headed, but at the same time I don’t really believe myself. 😛
- I *heart* my soft and fluffy socks and black gloves.
- I tend to type stuff out, read it, re-read it, and then decide its nonsense and discard the draft. But at least it served a purpose…got whatever it was off my chest. 😛
- I like the smells of weird things…like mehndi, office stores (they have a distinct smell, trust me…mmm)…and other things which will go unnamed. lol. Ohh yeah, and pomegranate trees smell lovelyy when they’re blooming! Along with bread when it’s baking, and grass when it’s just been cut, and…and…I’ll shush now. 😉
- ETA: I can’t wink. I really don’t know how to. 😳
Now…because I took forever to do it, I noticed the tag has already made it’s way all around and everybody has done it. So I tag anybody who see’s this and will do it. 😉 Leave a comment if you do! 🙂