How weird do you’ll think I am?! And do I have to do this tag? 😯 Hmm…okay…fine…I will! But this is the last, y’all hear? *puts her foot down* Pfft! 😉
- I never understand the hype around food. There are few times when I think about food, but on the whole seeing people go gaga over food like they’ve never seen food in their lives is creepy.
- I don’t really enjoy interactions with adults. I can stand people my age, because they’re young, but preferably I like lil kids. They’re so funny, cute, and innocent, while adults forget to live a little and whine over the stupidest things.
- I’m not really fussed about buying things. I can see something I completely love at a store, but seeing it can be enough for me, and I don’t have to walk out with it. Except for the denim jacket I bought a few years ago…and the History of Islam book series I bought recently. Those are simply exceptions though. 😉
- I spend way too much time talking to myself…and get sidetracked from doing other things because of it. Like, I’ll stand around talking to myself and like 10 minutes later realize my bed still isn’t made.
- I hate big rooms. Even big houses. I like to hang out in other people’s big rooms and look at big houses, but somehow I don’t really like ’em for myself. I’ll live with it if I have to, but y’know. lol. That said, if I ever grow up and have a big family, I would want a big house most probably, cuz cramped houses suck with big families. 😛
- In Ramadhaan I get really annoyed sometimes when my family gets me up for Sehri, to the point where I wanna snap at them, which I do..in my head that is. But then once I’m up, I don’t wanna go to sleep, which I have to because they’re all like go to sleep now, how can you stay up? 😕
- When I was a moderator on one forum, I used to really enjoyed handling the crazier (and sometimes really rude) members who drove the other mods nuts. Somehow, they always ended up being polite to me while they treated the others real meanly. I honestly wonder what happened to some of ’em…